• Give back to Maui while meeting other like-minded people and learning about the local environment and culture.
• Learn about fascinating Hawaiian culture, history and wildlife from local experts.
• Go off the beaten track to visit remote, remarkable natural areas.
• Create meaningful and lasting vacation memories!
• Pitch in a few hours and make a difference on behalf of Maui's environment.
Volunteer for 3 hours and receive a free Pacific Whale Foundation tote bag.
Please note: Haelakala National Park- Weed Warriors Invasive Species Removal Program has been cancelled for the month of August, 2015.
View an enlarged view of our weekly volunteer opportunities calendar.
Call Pacific Whale Foundation at (808) 249-8811 or 1-800-WHALE-1-1
© 2017Pacific Whale Foundation. All Rights Reserved.