• Give back to Maui while meeting other like-minded people and learning about the local environment and culture.
• Learn about fascinating Hawaiian culture, history and wildlife from local experts.
• Go off the beaten track to visit remote, remarkable natural areas.
• Create meaningful and lasting vacation memories!
• Pitch in a few hours and make a difference on behalf of Maui's environment.
Volunteer for 3 hours and receive a free Pacific Whale Foundation tote bag.
Malama Honokowai • www.mauiculturallands.org/
Hoaloha 'Aina • www.wix.com/LisBob/South-Maui-Volunteers
Haleakala National Park • www.nps.gov/hale/
Hawai'ian Islands Land Trust • www.hilt.org
O'o Farm • www.oofarm.com
Call Pacific Whale Foundation at (808) 249-8811 or 1-800-WHALE-1-1
© 2017Pacific Whale Foundation. All Rights Reserved.